Monday, January 9, 2017

Countdown

I have enjoyed watching people love you and support your choice to serve for these 2 years. Here are some of your friends' goodbye posts: 


Will: I'm so thankful for my brother, Wade, who has been the utmost example of raw priesthood power and spiritual intelligence in preparing for his service to God. He is amazing. I had the most strange feeling when I called him "Elder Beadle" on our last phone call through his baby cry face I could almost hear a much younge version of Wade shouting out "I HOPE THEY CALL ME ON A MISSION!" He is well prepared and carries a great message for all to hear.



Connor: Wade, you're a good man and a good friend. I love the fact that we've been able to pick up our friendship like nothing has changed, no matter how much time has passed. You're going to be a great missionary. You've shown me what it looks like when someone has a close relationship with the Savior, and I can't wait to see the miracles that take place when 
the people in England see that in you too. 


JD: I'll miss him. But I didn't want to say or do anything that would make him cry before he left... I mean, that cry... Amiright? ;)          He'll be an awesome missionary. Love the kid.


This must have been at Jake's and Nairn's birthday party at the bowling alley. Justin, Natalie and Kyle McMillan, Jeremy and Ashley Barneck, Megan, Will and Lauren. Wade is down front with a nylon rope holding up his pants.
Nairn: Wade, I saw the Stake Presidency leaving your house about 10 pm last night. I have a feeling I know why. What an awesome experience. Best of luck to you, Elder. 
You're a good man!

Elders Fisk and Hunton served in The West Indies with your Dad 
 It's nearly jumping off time. I'd say good luck Elder Beadle, but you won't need luck. You have the Spirit of the Lord. You also have your father's "teaching voice". You are going to do amazing things for the people on the other side of the pond.
 God bless, till we meet again.

Megan: Sure am gonna miss him 💘 

Leeds, England is a lucky place :'))


Aliyah: "There goes my hero..." 
           See you in two binky 





  • epic_gymnast24(Karlee)My awesome brother has gone through a lot of hard working progress to go on a mission. he has had this greatest blessing to go on a mission and to share the gospel. I am so grateful for him to share the word. I know we get on the wrong page sometimes but I truly love him. He will be an amazing missionary. #seeyouin2years #missionary#sharethegospel


God be with you till we meet again. #familiesareforever

1 comment:

  1. This is touching! My son will also leave for his studies next month and it is also his birthday on the same day. I was planning to have a party in an event space near the airport so that we can celebrate his birthday and also bid him farewell. My good wishes are with him and I know he is going to study well there.

    ReplyDelete