Monday, November 27, 2017


I don't write to my parents but sometimes I send pictures.

Still in love with Tesla

I did send an instant message, tho:
so cute! Sorry for the short email today. Had to do quite a bit of recording for a musical item that we are doing for the Christmas party 😛
My bro dyreng was young!

I've been sustained by prayers this past week. It's been a little rough. As I've felt down, I could feel them.

Mom. I'm in an area known to cripple missionaries. I can't let that happen. O that I were an angel.... my vision of what I must accomplish, my purpose, who I am to be, MUST stand clear as a beacon, penetrating the smog of doubt, fear, and rejection.

I'm going to miss Ben. I wish I could hang out with him. Let him rub off more on me. Hey, Marvin as well.

Sorry to hear about all the deaths.

Tell Dad I love him. I'm ever so grateful for him.

I love this gospel, mom. I feel as one of the prophets in the BoM (can't remember who it was right now lol). My eyes water my pillow at night because the people's hearts are so hardened.
Chat Conversation End
Our friend, Neville

No comments:

Post a Comment